- Parking is not permitted within 15 metres of an intersection.
- Parking on yellow links on a public highway is illegal.
- Parking on curbs and walkways is illegal.
- Parking and stopping to pick passengers up on the highway is illegal.
- You are not allowed to park a vehicle within 25 feet from any corner.
Paid parking is available in Nigeria on some streets and parking lots.
If a vehicle is left on the highway for an unreasonably long time, the vehicle will be removed by the police, a fine will be issued and the owner must pay the towing charges.