Do you want to hire a Mustang in the USA?
The iconic Ford Mustang is the
American Muscle car of choice and demand to rent a Mustang in the USA has hit unprecedented levels over the last few years. The Mustang has gained an international following, in part thanks to its leading role in Hollywood
blockbusters such as Bullitt, Gone in 60 Seconds and Getaway, however as it was never officially exported outside of the USA, the rest of the world had to make do with imported vehicles and for the UK
market that meant only left hand drive models were available. However in 2015 when Ford released the 6th generation Mustang to the world, official exports were confirmed and it was soon to be found in Ford dealers all over the world. The motoring press welcomed the news with open arms and the car was very well received and has enjoyed successful sales all over the world. With this increased exposure, naturally brings increased demand to rent a Mustang in the USA and thankfully we've worked hard with our suppliers to ensure that supply can meet demand. It's also great to know that with increased competition in the market, prices to hire a Mustang in the USA are the lowest they have ever been and you can rent a Mustang in the USA from as little as $30 per day.
Can you Guarantee a Mustang?
We’re often asked if we can guarantee a Ford Mustang, however much like all other car rentals we have to state ‘or similar’ in our search results and as such we cannot guarantee 100% that you will receive a Ford Mustang, few things in life are guaranteed! However, we are so confident that our network of suppliers will have a Mustang available, as it’s by far the most popular make / model in this category that we’re happy to refund you 10% of the value of your rental should you not be offered a Mustang on arrival.
– Booking confirmation voucher must state ‘Ford Mustang of similar’, should your booking voucher not state Ford Mustang once booked, please contact us asap so we can address pre-rental. We will require photo evidence of the supplied car (including registration plate) and a copy of the rental agreement from the rental agent confirming car supplied. In the unlikely event that you are not supplied with a Ford Mustang, please contact us upon your return at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the above information and we’d gladly arrange your refund. 10% refund based on base car rental cost only, excluding optional extras.
Mustang Rental Specification - Convertible or Coupe, V8 or Ecoboost?
We're often asked if our rental Mustangs in the USA are V8 or Ecoboost models, coupe or convertibles? We're pleased to report that the vast majority of our Mustangs to rent in the USA are convertible V8's, arguably the best specification. In terms of colour, the most popular colours are black, red, white and blue and you might see the odd yellow Mustang to rent in the USA. Whilst we can't reserve a specific colour, if you do have a preference, we recommend you request this at the rental desk when you collect the keys.
Engine Size / Config
One Way Mustang Rental USA?
If you are planning a road trip in a rental Mustang in the USA, it's likely that you'll consider picking up from one location and return elsewhere. Thankfully that's not a problem here at Rhino and is a common request. Some of our rental agents will add a fee for this but most will include it in the overall rental fee, either way, you can see this when you run a quote. So whether you are starting in San Francisco and finishing in Las Vegas, or Getting under way in Orlando and dropping off in Miami we can arrange that no problem. Our most popular one way Mustang rentals in the USA are;
- Mustang rental San Francisco to Los Angeles
- Mustang rental San Francisco to Las Vegas
- Mustang rental Los Angeles to San Francisco
- Mustang rental Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- Mustang rental Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- Mustang rental Las Vegas to San Francisco
- Mustang rental Miami to Orlando
- Mustang rental Miami to Tampa
- Mustang rental Orlando to Miami
- Mustang rental Orlando to Miami