select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='25674' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='25674' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Boston
- If you want to drive around Boston you may find it most convenient to pick up a car at the Boston Logan international Airport.
- If you travel to Boston head across the water to Cambridge where you can find the world famous universities of MIT and Harvard.
- The Boston Colleges are an integral part of its economy as they contribute an estimated $4.8 billion to the economy.
- Boston is part of the Greater Boston Metropolitan Area which is home to more than four and a half million people.
- Boston is a very diverse city with ethnic neighborhoods such as Chinatown and the desirable Back Bay area with its fine shops and restaurants.
Boston Mini Guide
Boston is the largest city in New England. Capital to the state of Massachusetts
it is a huge, thriving city and is one of the most influential cities in the United States of America. With its vast amount of historical sites and museums it makes it one of the top ten tourist locations in the USA. Boston is split into several districts, all with their own unique slant.
Downtown is the central hub for tourist activity, with great shopping, fine dining restaurants and is home to the state governments and high finance. The Boston Museum of Fine Art is a must see, it has the second largest collection of fine art in the western hemisphere. It also houses the largest collection of Japanese art in the country.
The New England Aquarium has one of the biggest fish tanks in the world, which has to be seen and should definitely be on your itinerary. If you are in the city on the third Monday in April, you will be able to witness the Patriots Day/Boston marathon, which is the oldest marathon in the world, which is quite a spectacle.
The Freedom trail is also worth checking out, it is a walking tour through Boston, where you will see sixteen historic sites around the city, which gives visitors an insight into what made this a great city. There really is so much to see there and the only true way to see everything is to hire a rental car. Then you are not tied to any transport timetable and you are free to go at your own pace to ensure that you don’t miss a thing.
Logan International Airport is served by all the major American carriers and many international carriers also. Picking up your rental car could not be easier and the best way to ensure your stay is a memorable one.