select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='7528' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='7528' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Arrecife
- Arrecife has been the capital of Lanzarote since 1852.
- It is named after the reef that protects the shoreline along the beach.
- The city was founded in the 15th century.
- It was almost destroyed by a pirate called Dogan in 1571.
- The city is home to the island’s only desalination plant.
Latest Update from Arrecife:
- The Arrecife Carnival period takes place from 18th February until the 1st March.
– Lanzarote is planning on opening the longest seafront promenade in the world! The promenade will start in Costa Teguise and finish in Puerto del Carmen and will pass the capital – Arrecife.
- Arrecife has this year begun to promote itself as a destination for holidaymakers who would normally head for the resorts. A list of traditional accommodation in the city is found on www.lanzarote-arrecife.com which enables tourists to stay in attractive accommodation and be able to experience the sights and sounds of the much overlooked city.