select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20892' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20892' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Costa Teguise Car Hire - Did You Know?
- The resort is known or its constant strong winds which make it popular with windsurfers
- It was a purpose built resort, first begun in the 1980s and still not completed
- The resort has four natural beaches of brown sand
- You can reach the resort from the airport in under thirty minutes
- The weather is mild all year round with 20C in the winter and the summer heat tempered by the breeze rarely rises above 28C
Costa Teguise Mini Guide
Who Travels to Costa Teguise?
It’s often the last minute crowd that end up in Costa Teguise or those looking for a cheap break in the sun. There are plenty of hotels as well as facilities for families and young people to enjoy. Numerous bars and night clubs cater for the entertainment needs of the young and young at heart and there are four adequate beaches.
How do I get to Costa Teguise?
Lanzarote has only one airport and it accepts flights from all over Europe and the regional and national airports in the UK
including many flights from budget carriers to and from airports such as Stansted
and more. Once at the airport you’ll find plenty of ways to get to the resort if you’re not collecting a hire car there. The journey takes no more than thirty minutes.
What is There to See and Do in the Resort?
It depends what you’re after. There’s very little that is typical of Lanzarote but if you want a good time with average restaurants, good bars and even better clubs by night and life on the beach or at the nearby water park by day. If you want to experience anything different then you’ll have to get in your hire car and head inland.