select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20565' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20565' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Cheltenham
- Often referred to as 'Cheltenham Spa' as it is an old Roman spa town
- Cheltenham hosts other festivals throughout the year including the Literature Festival and also a Jazz Festival
- The Gold Cup is run over 3 miles, 2.5 furlongs or 5.33 kilometres in new money
- The town is approximately 30 miles north of Bristol and 40 miles south of Birmingham
- See here for all nearby locations to collect a hire car in the UK.
Car Hire Guide to Cheltenham
Getting to Cheltenham with a rental car
Having a car is a necessity as you may have to stay quite far away from the race track and need to drive in. Be careful if you have a beer or two there as drink driving laws are carefully enforced during the festival. Bristol is one of the nearest places to fly into and you can collect car hire at Bristol Airport
and make your way north along the M5 to Cheltenham, alternatively if you make other arrangements to get the Cheltenham, you can collect your rental car when you arrive in the town.
Tell me a little about Cheltenham?
Over the years people have also flocked to Cheltenham as it was renowned for having healing waters. Cheltenham grew as a spa town in the 18th century when King George III used to visit in order to rest and recuperate. Today, The Pittville Pump Room still remains if you want to have a feel of the spa for yourself and it is situated only a short walk away from Cheltenham High Street.
Directions to Cheltenham
To get to Cheltenham the A40 comes from Oxford to the east or you can come from the north or the south on the M5. You can book car hire in Cheltenham from the comfort of your own home or office and we will take care of the rest. If you are worries about getting lost, why not add sat nav to your Cheltenham rental car package when booking!
Latest Update from Cheltenham:
- From the 12th to the 15th of March you can enjoy one of the premier horseracing events in Britain; The Cheltenham Festival. Including the famous Cheltenham Gold Cup, the races are a fun way to spend a day or so, perhaps having a flutter on your favourite nag.