select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='25719' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='25719' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about MGM Grand Hotel
- When it opened in 1993 the MGM Grand Las Vegas was the world’s largest hotel but now it has been superseded by The Venetian.
- Not only does the MGM Grand Las Vegas have five huge swimming pools but there are also massive waterfalls built in for your enjoyment.
- The MGM Grand Las Vegas is home to the biggest casino is Clark County and it measures 15,930 metres squared.
- Car hire makes sense at the MGM Grand Las Vegas as pedestrians are only allowed to cross the streets by using overhead bridges.
- There are 19 restaurants in the MGM Grand Las Vegas as well as lots of shops and bars so you never have to leave.
- If you are renting a car directly from MGM Grand in Las Vegas, you'll be delighted to know that both Hertz and Avis have outlets here offering access to the highest standard rental cars.
Las Vegas MGM Grand Hotel Mini Guide
Where is the MGM Grand Hotel?
It’s right on the Tropicana – Las Vegas Boulevard junction at 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South. As it’s a busy junction, guests can’t cross the road there; instead they have to use aerial walkways to access different parts of the hotel.
How do I get to the MGM Grand?
If travelling from the UK
, you have a choice of flights from Manchester
airports. They all land at McCarran Airport which is a short five mile journey to the hotel which you can either make by bus, taxi or hire car.
What is the MGM Grand Like?
It’s the second biggest hotel in the world and the biggest in the States with nearly 7,000 rooms spread over the main tower and its satellites. Originally themed for the Wizard of Oz, the hotel went more upmarket in 2000 completely changing its theme to art deco and the golden age of Hollywood. It now markets itself as the ‘City of Entertainment’ a soubriquet it earns with several top shows and fine dining.
Tell me About the Restaurants
The MGM Grand has attracted top name chefs to oversee many of the restaurants in the hotel with the finest being Joel Robuchon’s L’Atelier and Michael Mina’s Nobhill. Whilst the menus there have a price to match the exclusivity, a further sixteen restaurants are available to suit less opulent budgets including an outlet of the Rainforest Café and the Grand Wok and Sushi Bar.
How Will I be Entertained at the MGM?
During the day you can laze by one of the five outdoor pools which feature rivers and waterfalls and which cover nearly seven acres! There are evening performances of shows at the hotel’s four theatres and entertainment venues which currently show ‘Ka’, a spectacular performance by Cirque du Soleil, then there’s the entertainer David Copperfield and big sports events such as boxing. A new entertainment theme has arrived in the form of the CSI Experience where visitors pit their wits against a master criminal, using forensics to solve the case.
We offer car rentals from the most popular hotels in Las Vegas including;