select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='25630' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='25630' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Kahului Airport
- The town of Hana in Maui is surrounded by rainforest but you can get to it easily along the highway Hana.
- As well as being home to the airport, Kahului has a harbour for ships and is a commercial centre with plenty of businesses and retail outlets.
- The main national park of Maui is known as the Haleakala national park and you can rent 4x4s at Kahului Airport to explore it.
- Kahului Airport is currently in the process of being renovated with a large masterplan that takes noise pollution into account.
- However many local residents are not happy at the planned extension and do not want the airport to be a permanent international airport.
Kahului Airport Mini Guide
Kahului Airport is an airport in Hawaii
which has the airport code OGG. That code comes from the surname of local aviation pioneer Bertram J. Hogg who used to work for Hawaiian airlines. It is a medium sized airport with more than a million and a half passengers which serves the island of Maui. It mainly has connections with Honolulu International Airport
and this is one of the busiest flight routes in America. The design of the airport also reflects this. The terminal gates are built to handle inter-island flights on relatively small aircraft such as the Boeing 717.
When the boom in long-haul overseas flights from mainland America began the terminal was expanded so that larger aircraft could fit. A total of 18 gates and two concourses are operating today along with various security checkpoints. There are two main runways. There are future plans to further expand Kahului Airport so that it can accommodate regular flights to Japan
. Kindly Air Canada does have roots to places such as Vancouver
. One of the busy carriers is Alaska Airlines which flies to places such as Oakland, Sacramento
, San Diego
and Seattle Tacoma
The majority of car hire Kahului Airport customers are tourists who are heading from mainland America to Hawaii for a relaxing break in the sun. This is a regional airport which is located at Haleakala and it is run by the Governor of Hawaii. Visitors should know that they are not allowed to bring any fruit or plants into the islands for obvious reasons.