select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='14206' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='14206' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Customer questions about Belfast car hire
Hi, I am visiting Queens University, Belfast for two month during the summer and I was checking if you have special deals for two month
Hi, I can arrange a long term car rental discount for you no problem, is this for collection on Belfast City?
Useful things to know about Belfast
- Belfast is the economic centre of Northern Ireland.
- Belfast has two main airports, Belfast international and the George Best Belfast Airport.
- Half of the Irish population lives between Belfast and Dublin.
- Belfast comes from an Irish word which means mouth of the sandbars.
- Because Belfast was a massive trader in linens some people referred to the city as ‘Linenopolis’.
Belfast Mini Guide
Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland
and is situated on the eastern coast of County Antrim. The city has two airports, the Belfast International Airport
, which is approximately 30km from the city centre and the George Best Belfast City airport
which is around 7km from the city centre.
Car hire and taxis are available at the airport together with a bus service. Rail services operate from Belfast Central Station. Passenger ferry services operate from the port to Stranraer in Scotland
and there is also a passenger/cargo ferry to and from Liverpool
. Seasonal sailings operate to Douglas
, Isle of Man
The city has a wide-ranging road network including the ten lane M2 motorway. Belfast is a great city to explore with its Victorian and Edwardian architecture, its magnificent shopping centre, the City Hall and new high-tech convention centres. It is a lively city with first class restaurants and animated pubs.
During the evenings take in a show at The Grand Opera House or a concert at the Waterfront Hall. The Odyssey Arena is Ireland’s largest indoor venue and houses music and sports events. In additional to central Belfast there are the Queen’s Quarter, Titanic Quarter, Cathedral Quarter and Gaeltacht Quarter - all great places to explore.
For a respite from the city there are a multitude of parks and gardens in which to rest or stroll around.
The region is a great area to explore and car rental is a good option to visit one of the most striking coastlines in Europe and the Giant’s Causeway on the north coast of County Antrim.
Latest Update from Belfast:
Amidst the latest political developments in the UK and talks over Brexit on going, Belfast airport is encouraging people to support the airport and fly from Belfast as opposed to travelling south.
- If you're thinking of visiting Castle Ward, you may want to delay your visit until the 25th May. On that day there's a presentation about the life of the original owner, Mary Ward, presented by a character dressed as Mary would have in her day.