select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20598' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20598' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Ilford Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Ilford is just nine miles from the centre of London
- It’s the administrative centre of the London Borough of Redbridge
- The town developed as a coach stop on the road from London to Colchester
- In 2012 it was recognised as the fastest growing tourist destination in Europe
- The final touches were put to the invention of the television by John Logie Baird in Ilford
Mini Guide to Ilford
What can you Tell me About Ilford?
Originating from at least the 1st century, Ilford grew dramatically as a result of the coming of the railway and before that from its position as a staging post on the road to Colchester. It’s where the only complete mammoth skull in Britain was discovered and where the finishing touches of the invention of the television were made.
How Easy is it to get to Ilford?
It’s quite easy to get to Ilford by air with London’s Stansted Airport
being the closest big airport whilst Southend Airport
is closer but handles fewer routes. From Stansted, it’s possible to get the train into London before connecting by tube to Ilford. Once in Ilford, you can still use public transport although it’s less convenient here than in central London.
What is There to do in Ilford?
There is quite a lot to do locally including paying a visit to the theatre that was named after the famous actor Kenneth More who lived in the town. Ilford is close to rural Essex and also within an easy drive of Suffolk. If you want the bright lights of the capital, the town is on the Great Eastern mainline railway network into Liverpool Street station. Ilford has plenty of old Victorian buildings, many of which are part of Greater London’s industrial heritage.
Latest Update from Ilford:
- On the 30th June this year you can enjoy the Sundance Festival, one of the biggest concerts of underground music in London. It's at the Forest Farm in Ilford and more details can be found at theticketsellers.co.uk.