select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20128' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20128' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Customer questions about Piraeus car hire
I would like to rent a car in USD from 1700 today at port of Piraeus. Drop off at 1130 on June 30 at Athens airport.
Hi, no problem, can you just confirm your country of residence so that I can run an accurate quote for you. Many thanks.
Useful things to know about Piraeus
- Although Piraeus is often considered as part of Athens, being its port city, the population of Piraeus is the third highest in Greece
- Piraeus has been a port city for millennia but it wasn’t until the 5th century BC that its influence was felt across the Mediterranean
- Piraeus is the world’s third largest passenger port serving over 20m passengers last year.
- If you are renting a car at Piraeus Port, leading rental agents such as Budget, Thrifty, Hertz and Sixt are all represented here offering great value car rental in Piraeus from leading global brands.
Most Popular Rental Cars in Piraeus
We've arranged thousands of rental cars from Piraeus Port, our most frequently booked and most popular models being;
- Citroen C4 - Compact
- Toyota Aygo - Economy
- Peugeot 208 - Economy
- Jeep Renegade - SUV
- Suzuki Jimny - 4x4
Piraeus Mini Guide
What can you Tell me About Piraeus?
Piraeus is best known for the massive port that forms the core of the city and which developed from its beginnings in Ancient Greece. It was at its height of its importance for nearly a thousand years from the 5th century BC but then afterwards entered a state of decline which would last until the 18th century. Today it is important for delivering tens of millions of people to their holiday destinations on the Greek islands as well as supplying Greece with goods from abroad.
How do I get to Piraeus?
The only way by air is to fly to Athens International Airport and take an airport bus or the metro to Piraeus port. The buses go directly between Athens and Piraeus and operate 24 hours a day, whilst the metro stop for the port is at Monastiraki. easyJet fly there from several UK
destinations and the airport is served by many low cost airlines from around Europe.
What Should I do in Piraeus?
You could spend an eternity just marvelling at the bustle of humanity around the port including the weathered Greek sailors idling the time away until their next sailing. Alternatively you could travel into Athens and see such marvels as the Acropolis and the Parthenon. Others take a look at the archaeology of Piraeus itself which has stood for nearly three millennia. There are a number of good beaches not far from the port if you want to escape the hustle and bustle, use your Piraeus hire car to get you there.
Where are the car rental agents in Piraeus?
- Budget - 21,miaouli Coast, Piraeus
- Thrifty - 67 Akti Miaouli & Ag. Nikolaou Street, Piraeus, Athens, 18537
- Hertz - 67 Akti Miaouli & Ag. Nikolaou Str., Athens/piraeus, 18537
- Sixt - Hetonian Coast, Piraeus, Athens, 18538
Latest Update from Piraeus:
- If you're taking a ferry to one of the Greek islands make sure you are clearly given the dock gate number and in plenty of time before sailing, find the gate - not always easy - and check with an official there that you have the right gate. So many people miss their ferry because of bad preparation - don't be one of them!