select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='12793' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='12793' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Customer questions about Livingstone Airport car hire
I need to know if is it possible to hire a car in Livingstone and what rental agents you use.
Hi, we sure do offer cars in Livingstone and we use Europcar, Avis and Hertz here.
Hello Rhino, all inclusive is there any excess on the vehicles in Linvingstone?
Hello, can you please let me know which car / supplier you are looking at so that I can check as it differes by supplier / car type.
Livingstone Airport Car Hire - Did You Know?
- The town of Livingstone is located in south-western Zambia.
- It is very close to the Zambezi River and the border with Zimbabwe.
- The city was named after David Livingstone who discovered the nearby falls and named them after Queen Victoria
- The city is Zambia’s top tourist destination because of the attraction of Victoria Falls
- Livingstone Airport is known as Harry Mwanga Nkumbula Airport
- If you're flying into Livingstone Airport for the first time, you'll be pleased to know that internationally recognised car rental agents Avis and Europcar are both based here.
A Mini Guide to Renting a Car in Livingstone
Why Travel to Livingstone?
The city attracts visitors from all around the world due to the magnificent ‘Victoria Falls’. This mesmerizing waterfall located on the Zambezi River is often described as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. In addition to the Victoria Falls visitors are also charmed by the adjoining Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. And for a fascinating insight into the local history and archaeology of the town, be sure to pay a visit to The Livingstone Museum.
How do I get to Livingstone/ Harry Mwanga Nkumbula Airport (LVI)?
By far the easiest way in, as there are no direct flights from Europe, is through South Africa’s Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport
and Nelspruit via Airlink. Several airlines offer flights at different times of the day that will get you there. The airport at Livingstone is an international airport named after the former leader of the Africa National Congress in Zambia.
The airport has undergone much expansion and development over recent years, including a new international terminal and a range of modern facilities including free Wi-Fi throughout the building. The increase in amount of passengers wishing to visit the area is also well served by the addition of a new road, which allows easier access to Livingstone and the nearby lodges.