select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20592' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20592' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Stockton On Tees
- Is a market town in the north east of England with a glorious coast line
- The Tees Barage, built in 1995 maintains the River Tees in the town centre at a permanent high tide
- Duncan Bannatyne lived in Stockton for a short time before making his millions
- Stockton's 'Infinity Bridge' opened in 2009 to widespread applause thanks to its beautiful design
- Easily accessible from Newcastle and Leeds Bradford Airport.
Stockton On Tees Mini Guide
Background to Stockton on Tees
Stockton on Tees is a town which is part of a borough of the same name. Having a car in this part of the north of England is always a good idea as it saves you from getting caught in the worst of the English weather. You can also use your rental car to get out and about, for instance visiting the charming public houses in the nearby areas of Thornaby and Yarm. Although the wider borough is large with 180,000 people calling it home, you will find them to be very friendly and helpful. Nevertheless we recommend using a map to find your way around or you can rent a Sat Nav with your rental car package.
History of Stockon on Tees
Visitors will find that Stockton on Tees has an interesting history as it began as an Anglo-Saxon settlement near to the River Tees. By the beginning of the fourteenth century the market began taking precedence here and people came from far and wide to barter and trade. It was Bishop Bek of Durham who granted the actual market charter to Stockton on Tees.
Places to see in Stockton on Tees
Places for tourists to go to today include the Stockton Castlegate shopping centre. Unfortunately this replaced an old castle which was destroyed by Oliver Cromwell. In terms of outdoor pursuits there is a park in the centre of town which has a long history having been created in 1890.
Latest Update from Stockton On Tees:
- Be in Stockton on Tees onthe 25th August and join in the Rat Race - a fun run with a difference. You'll wade through water, overcome obstacles and more and have great fun making it to the finish - and it's all for charity!