Daily Car Hire Rates in Heathrow Terminal 5
Van / minivan
*daily rates in Heathrow Terminal 5 based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='7742' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='7742' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Customer questions about Heathrow Terminal 5 car hire
I have a booking starting tomorrow, i've been delayed in South Africa as due to a flight cancellation and won't arrive at Heathrow til Monday morning, what should I do.
Thanks for letting us know, you can log into 'My Booking' and amend your booking with your new arrival time and we will issue a new booking confirmation.
I want to book car at Heathrow T5 on 25th I do not have the drivers details yet can I book it giving my details and change them when we arrive. If there is no extras for extra driver then that would be no probem
Hi, we will need the main driver details to book the car, however as you say you can add an additional driver when you collect the car, both drivers would need to show their driving licences, however only the main driver named on the booking would need to provide a credit card. You could book today and we can amend the driver name before pick up, but we couldn't do this at pick up without addding another driver. I will check if we have an option with a free additional driver, that would seem the best option.
Heathrow Terminal 5 Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Terminal 5 services the vast majority of BA’s flights into London and is the airport’s busiest terminal
- The planning of the terminal involved the longest public inquiry in history
- It took nearly 20 years between inception and completion
- The terminal cost £4bn to build and is the largest free standing structure in the UK
- An archaeological dig prior to construction unearthed over 80,000 ancient artefacts
- If you’re flying into Terminal 5 at Heathrow Airport (LHR), leading car rental agents such as Europcar, Alamo, Budget and Avis are available.
Most popular car rental agents at Heathrow Terminal 5:
- Avis T5 (Tel: 0344 544 6000)
- Europcar (Tel: 0371 384 3410)
- Hertz (Tel: 0843 309 3009)
- National (Tel: 020 8897 2100)
- Sixt T5 (Tel: 020 7018 8246)
- Thrifty (Tel: 0333 332 1222)
Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Mini Guide
If you need extras fitted to your car then it’s another good reason to book in advance so we can ensure they’re fitted ready for you to go. You’ll find only two airlines operating from Terminal 5; BA which has over 100 routes beginning and ending there and Iberia, BA’s partner in the International Airlines Group (IAG).
The main airports served by BA include many domestic routes across the UK as well as short haul European routes to Greece
and several long haul routes.
Terminal 5 welcomes travellers from almost anywhere in the world:
- Historic Boston in the USA, capital of New England and beautiful in the autumn, leads the American routes which also include the US capital, Washington and the Big Apple; New York’s JFK Airport, gateway to the continent’s most vibrant city.
- Travellers from Asia will also find Terminal 5 to be their first glimpse of the UK. Flights from Bangalore, China’s enigmatic capital, Beijing, the bustling cities of Chennai and Mumbai in India end their journeys here.
- From the southern hemisphere, Terminal 5 receives flights from iconic Cape Town and the fun loving city of Johannesburg in South Africa, Entebbe in resource rich Uganda and Sao Paulo, the capital of Brazil, not forgetting Australia’s most popular city; Sydney with its Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Middle Eastern hub airports also feature with opulent Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Bahrain all popular routes into Terminal 5.
Departing passengers will enter the terminal through one of six entrances depending on their check in zone – an indication of the entrance number is given on the screens outside the terminal building. From the check in desks you can go straight through security to the departure lounge ready for your flight.
Arrivals is split into UK and Ireland and International Arrivals. Arriving passengers have only two baggage reclaims to choose from and don’t need to go through passport control or customs meaning that as soon as their cases are collected, it’s a short step to entering the public area of the arrivals hall and leaving the airport.