Cheapest car hire in Ealing
Van / minivan
*daily rates in Ealing based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='14139' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='14139' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Ealing
- The borough of Ealing has its administrative centre in Ealing.
- The nickname for Ealing is Queen of the Suburbs.
- In 1901 Ealing became a municipal borough.
- Ealing has been part of Greater London since 1965.
- There is evidence of early settlement in Ealing as far back as 7,000 years.
- Pick up your rental car in Wembley or at West Hampstead.
Ealing Mini Guide
Hiring a car is a great way to get around the London suburb of Ealing. This is an attractive area which received the nickname - the queen of the suburbs. We give you unlimited mileage throughout the London Borough of Ealing and you can travel anywhere you want in London and the UK. Nearby landmarks to Ealing include Charing Cross railway station which is one of the main rail terminals in London. This historical village was originally inhabited by Saxons and there is evidence of early settlement as far back as 7,000 years ago.
Over time various villages emerged and parish churches, before they all joined together to become a suburb which is part of Middlesex county. Ealing was the site of the first private school in the country known as the Church of St Mary's School. The area was mostly made up of farmland. Many public houses were created for travellers so that they could refresh themselves on their way through this part of London. This means that tourists can enjoy some fantastic old traditional pubs which offer real ale and a good selection of pub grub.
It was not until midway through the 19th century that Ealing really began to expand thanks to the presence of the railway. It has grown over the years and is now a significant retail and economic centre with a large population.
Latest Update from Ealing:
- Last year there were sixteen events as part of the Ealing Summer Festival Programme called 'Ealing Summer'. The organisers are hoping for even better this summer so see ealing.gov.uk/ealing summer for details of the events.