select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='635' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='635' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Liverpool
- Liverpool was one of the most important ports in the development of industrial Britain.
- The city recently celebrated its 800th anniversary.
- It was the home of the Beatles and the Merseybeat sound.
- The city has two premiership football teams, fierce rivals, Liverpool and Everton.
- People from the city are called Liverpudlians or Scousers.
- Just 20 miles east of Manchester, car rental is readily available and competitively priced.
Liverpool Mini Guide
Liverpool is a world famous port city which is home to the Beatles and one of the most successful football clubs of all time. Recently named European city of culture, Liverpool is a buzzing place with some of the best nightlife in England. Its inhabitants, who are known as Scousers, are well known for being warm and witty people who are always up for a laugh.
Liverpool is an amazing dock side city in the north of England. With car hire Liverpool airport, named as John Lennon airport, after the Beatles frontman, you can be assured of reliable transport. Liverpool airport is named after its most famous son, John Lennon who was the creative force behind the Beatles band. It can be found in the suburb of Speke which is some twelve kilometres south of the city centre. Ryanair and easyJet are just two of the airlines which offer services to Liverpool airport from other parts of England as well as mainland Europe.
A lot of money has been poured into giving Liverpool a facelift recently and so you would do well to take a walk around the city centre and see the wonderful architecture. Sights to be recommended are the Mersey Maritime museum dedicated to the city’s seafaring history as Liverpool was one of the most important hubs for import and export in the whole of England. There is also the Williamson’s Tunnels, the heritage centre of a tobacco merchant who built a maze of tunnels under Liverpool.
Latest Update from Liverpool:
- It wouldn't be Liverpool without a celebration of the Beatles and you can join in the fun, perhaps dressing as your favourite Beatle, in the week beginning the 21st August when fans from all over the world travel to the city to mark the importance and legacy of the world's favourite band.