select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20585' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20585' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about West Hampstead
- Opened the doors to its first public library in 1901, however it was sadly destroyed in the Blitz in 1940
- Has 3 railway stations and numerous tube and bus connections
- Many actors and commedians call West Hampstead home including Johnny Vegas and Matt Lucas
- Next stop from Edgeware Road and a stones throw from Wembley.
West Hampstead Mini Guide
Tell me more about West Hampstead
Choose car hire West Hampstead for easy travel around north London. This is an appealing residential area which is a good base for customers who want to go to Swiss Cottage, Childs Hills and various other areas including Kilburn. If you find travel around this part of London to be confusing then we will be happy to supply you with satellite navigation systems at an affordable price. The area came into prominence with the development of the railway system but many clients choose hire cars as preferable to the congested public transport system.
Transport in West Hampstead
There are also tube lines here but the price of the London underground seems to be forever increasing with numerous delays to the service caused by upgrading work. A rental car gives you the freedom to go where you want when you want including the surrounding neighbourhoods of north and south Hampstead. The area used to be known as West End and that is why one of the main roads is West End Lane. The change in name was to differentiate from the popular shopping area of central London with the same name.
What is West Hampstead really like?
However this locale is also a great place to visit for all of its delicatessens and bakeries. There are lots of relaxing places to have a coffee. All in all this is an ideal place to experience the real atmosphere of London as enjoyed by the people who live here. Although real estate is an expensive investment it is also a sound one with house prices seemingly to continue rising.
Latest Update from West Hampstead:
- Over the Jubilee Weekend last year, thousands of people enjoyed a free festival on Hampstead Heath. The organisers are planning another one this summer for the jubilee of the queen's coronation. Go along and have some good old traditional fun.