select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='25496' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='25496' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Maui
The second largest island in Hawaii, Maui attracts over 3 million tourist to its sun drenched shores every year, most of whom rent a car to get around. With a population of around 150,000, Maui is heavily dependent on tourism and locals are incredibly welcoming. Infrastructure is excellent and services reliable as you’d expect. Arrive into Kahului Airport and you’ll find all of the industry-leading rental agents present at the counter ready to serve you with the highest standard of rental car in Maui, rental agents include Alamo, Avis, Dollar, Enterprise and Thrifty.
Most popular rental cars in Maui
Depending on your needs, we can recommend the following rental cars Maui, chosen by more customers than any other comparable car / class:
- SUV: Hyundai Tucson – family friendly SUV available on a small budget
- Compact: Ford Focus – family friendly transport with space for 5 passengers and 3 cases
- Fullsize: Ford Fusion – High specification for larger families with older children, seat 5 in comfort with space for 4 cases
- 7 Seat: Nissan Quest – Perfect for larger groups and families
- Convertible: Ford Mustang – no better way of getting around Maui with the roof down and all the family can come along for the ride with 4 seats and space for 2 cases.
Most popular rental agents in Maui
- Alamo (Tel: +1 808-871-6235)
- Enterprise (Tel: +1 808-871-1511)
- Hertz (Tel: +1 808-893-5200)
- Sixt (Tel: +1 888-749-8227)
- National (Tel: +1 808-871-8851)
Do you need to rent a car in Maui
You never NEED to rent a car as transport from the airport to most island resorts can be arranged, however there is so much more to Maui than just the resorts. Pristine beaches and sun lounger-service aside, spending your entire vacation on-site is almost criminal. For what lies in wait for those willing to explore at their own leisure and pace is the true Maui that once experienced, you’ll never accept less again.