Whether you are planning an adventure in the desert or hitting the beaches in Agadir, hiring a car in Morocco is the most convenient, safe and comfortable way of travelling around this eclectic country located in North Africa. Morocco has a wide range of different types of rental vehicles to suit your needs, such as economy, compact, 4x4, luxury and convertibles.
We compare prices across all the main suppliers such as Hertz, Avis and Alamo as well as more local suppliers to find you the cheapest price and best deal possible. Our booking engine is safe, secure and easy to use and you can get a quote in moments. If you need help making your booking or have any questions then we have a friendly and helpful customer services team on hand who will be happy to help you. Our rates include insurance, collision damage waiver, theft waiver, taxes and unlimited mileage. We also include complimentary breakdown assistance in the unlikely event your vehicle should suffer a mechanical problem.
Most popular locations to collect car hire in Morocco
Morocco Mini Guide
With a coastline that meets both the Mediterranean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, Morocco is in North Africa. Morocco has borders with Melilla and Ceuta in the north, Algeria in the east and Mauritania in the south. Morocco also faces the Spanish mainland across the Strait of Gibraltar. Although Morocco forms part of North Africa, the population is predominantly Muslim in belief. Morocco is divided into seven separate regions;
- Mediterranean Morocco is home to a variety of Spanish influenced towns and Spanish is spoken fairly widely.
- The North Atlantic Coast covers half of the northern coastline of Morocco, and it is in this region that the nation’s most famous city, Casablanca can be found.
- The South Atlantic Coast is far more relaxed than the northern coast, with many excellent beaches.
- High Atlas covers the area dominated by the High Atlas Mountains and includes the city of Marrakech.
- Middle Atlas covers the area containing the Middle Atlas Mountains, including Meknes. Saharan Morocco is the vast region of desert wilderness which buts up against the Algerian border.
- Anti Atlis is the entire southern region which covers Tarouddant and all of Western Sahara.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for today's best prices.
Is car hire in Morocco safe?
Morocco is a fascinating country and is a popular destination for travellers from all over the world. The city of Marrakech is famous for its labyrinth of souks, ancient kasbahs and the very entertaining Djemaa el Fna complete with food stalls, snake charmers, fire eaters and acrobats. Agadir is a popular spot with the tourists to hit the beach and soak up the sun and is very safe.
Hiring a car in Morocco is very safe and a really good way to get about as whilst public transport is limited and can get very crowded on buses and trains. Taxis are also often expexted to be shared with other travellers as numbers are limited. Hiring a car in Morocco is not only safe but competitively priced and well appointed.
Useful links if renting a car in Morocco