select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20547' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20547' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Puerta Maya
- Puerta Maya is a purpose built village with stores, restaurants, entertainment and more built for Carnival Cruises
- It forms a captive market for many of the cruise ship guests when they arrive on the island of Cozumel
- The pier is located five miles south of Cozumel’s main city San Miguel
- Shore excursions van be booked on board or from affiliated suppliers in the shore excursion office in Puerta Maya
- If you want to explore Cozumel under your own steam, you can collect a pre-booked hire car in Puerta Maya
- Playa del Carmen is approximately 35 km north west and Cancun 100 km north of Cozumel. You will need to use a ferry to reach the main island.
Puerta Maya Mini Guide
What’s Puerta Maya Like?
It’s a beautiful island, part of a large coral reef off the eastern coast of Mexico. It has beautiful beaches and a host of archaeological sites. The towns on the island are sleepy and laid back but have a good variety of shops as well as quaint, traditional places for your lunch. The island isn’t huge meaning that you can get to see most of it on a day excursion and it’s a good idea if you get hold of the shore excursion’s itinerary to know where the best places to visit are. With your own map which will come with the car, you’ll get there before the crowds and see the sights at their best.
How Will I get to Puerta Maya?
Many cruise ships doing the Caribbean run dock in Cozumel. Before the creation of Puerta Maya, guests were disembarked on tenders but now the ships dock directly alongside the pier. It’s a much quicker way of getting to see the delights of Cozumel.
What can I do Whilst in Puerta Maya?
The ‘port’ is designed to capture cruise ship guests and get them to spend their money and the range of shops is certainly very tempting. You can buy top quality clothing, jewellery including fine diamonds, local high quality gifts and more. If you want to avoid the crowds and the high prices, walk out of the port and try the local shops or collect a hire car to see a little more of the island.