Cheapest car hire in Heviz
*daily rates in Heviz based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='9753' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='9753' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Customer questions about Heviz car hire
Hi, we are planning to rent a car in Heviz, Hungary and then go for a trip to Croatia. Is it possible with your cars and does it mean some extra costs? We would drop off the car again in Heviz.
I have checked and most rental agents permit cross border travel to Croatia, if you can confirm which car / supplier you are looking at I will confirm this for you, or you can view by looking at 'T&Cs / extra services / cross border and it will detail this. There will be an extra charge made by the rental agent on collection to cover the extra insurance required. We can find out the cost for you also.
Useful things to know about Heviz
- Heviz contains the Szent Andras Hospital.
- The hospital specialises in rehabilitation and rheumatology.
- Balneotherapy is practiced at Lake Heviz.
- Heviz was probably used during Roman times.
- Lots of people swim in Lake Heviz in the summer.
- A small town just outide of Keszthely and around 120km from Budapest.
Heviz Mini Guide
Lake Heviz is located at the western end of Hungary and is a popular destination for travellers. They include tourists who want to enjoy the great scenery and businessmen and women who want to relax in the surrounding spa waters.
We have a car rental office based there because of the thriving tourist industry in the area and the lack of reliable public transport makes it even more important. People go to Lake Heviz to get free of their worries and so car rental is an option which gives them peace of mind and prevents them from wasting money on taxis.
Lake Heviz is considered to be the largest thermal spa lake in Europe so people come from all over Europe to use its healing properties. The lake is also close to Lake Balaton. During the summer the Heviz spa gets very busy and those who want to go there for rehabilitation, or are looking for a cure to rheumatology, should book their car hire well in advance.
Lake Heviz is located in the Hungarian county of Zala. At more than 45,000 square kilometres. Lake Heviz is huge and so having a car is the best way of getting around.
Latest Update from Heviz:
- Heviz is unusual amongst tourist destinations in having many of its attractions available for free. This summer you can choose from exhibitions at the Deak Square Gallery, concerts in the town hall and the Aquamarin Gallery where many of the exhibiting artists will be on hand this summer to discuss their work.