Daily Car Hire Rates in Bromley
*daily rates in Bromley based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Bromley Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Since 1965 Bromley has classified as part of Greater London.
- Bromley has always been a hub for transport with its railway station opening in 1858.
- Bromley is the administrative centre of the London Borough of Bromley.
- In the London plan, Bromley is identified as a major administrative center.
- The population of Bromley really took off due to post war baby boomers.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Bromley
See the nearest petrol stations to Bromley below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Bromley to avoid any Refueling fees.
Bromley Mini Guide
The town has a good selection of restaurants and take aways and there are plenty of bars/pubs in the area. The Glades Shopping Centre is only a 7 minute walk from Bromley North Railway Station. Several leisure centres are situated in the town and the Adventure Kingdom at the Pavilion Leisure Centre is a great activity area for children.
Bromley is an urban centre in the London Borough of Bromley in the south east of London, England. The two nearest airports are London Heathrow (approximately 42km) and London Gatwick (approximately 58km). Cheap car hire and taxis are readily available at the airport. Both airports are easily accessible by road.
Bromley has two railway stations and central London is only 20 minutes away by mainline train or 35 minutes by road. There are fast and frequent train services to Victoria
, Charing Cross, and London Bridge. A good network of bus services operates throughout the borough. Bromley has easy access to the M25 and this provides rapid connections to the UK motorway network. The Channel Tunnel and south east ports are only just over an hour away via the A20/M20 link.
Bromley is very diverse and has something to offer for everyone. There are plenty of shopping centres, individual markets and a pedestrianised High Street. A number of arts and craft related activities can be found at Anerley Town Hall and there are also a few theatres, the most notable among them being the Churchill Theatre which is located in the town centre and the Bromley Little Theatre.
Bromley has the largest area of open space in London and there is a network of walking routes to be enjoyed. Leisure pursuits are catered for at the golf and sports centres.
Bromley is a good base to explore the surrounding areas and car hire is an excellent option to visit the Chislehurst caves and other local attractions. Central London with its pageantry, historic buildings and West End Shows is only a short drive away.
Latest Update from Bromley:
- This summer Bromley is doing something a little different for the Queen's diamond jubilee celebration and organising a huge fashion show in the Queen's Gardens and the Glades Shopping Centre. It promises to be a fun and entertaining spectacle.
- Until the 26th April you can visit an exhibition on the life and works of Lady Farnborough, entitled ' A Bromley Lady' at the Bromley Museum, daily 10 am until 5 pm.