Daily Car Hire Rates in Bilbao Train Station
*daily rates in Bilbao Train Station based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Bilbao Train Station Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Bilbao Abando station has direct access to the city’s metro system.
- The railway station has several good restaurants and a shopping mall in the station.
- Hiring a car from the station gives you access to the beautiful Basque countryside as well as the option of exploring the city by metro.
- If you're hiring a car from Bilbao Train Station you will find leading rental agents at the station itself, such as Europcar and Keddy offering great value without compromising on quality.
Bilbao Train Station Mini Guide
Bilbao Train Station is known in Spanish as the Estacion de Abando Indalecio Prieto, or Bilbao Abando. This is the main train station of Bilbao in the Basque Country, northern Spain. Abando is the sixth district of Bilbao and is located in the north of this city. Because Bilbao Train Station is located in the centre of the city near to the circular square it makes a perfect spot for you to pick up your Rhino hire car. Therefore we give customers a low cost alternative to taking the train which is perfect if they have a lot of luggage or want to stop at places which the train doesn't. However if you prefer to wait until later in your visit to pick up a hire car, a metro station is in the main station and it is also linked to Bilbao-Concordia Station.
Hiring a car makes it easier to transport your luggage without having to take it on and off of platforms. While Bilbao Abando Train Station is a RENFE train station, there is also nearby Bilbao Concordia Train Station which is a FEVE train station. In terms of services from Bilbao Train Station the C1 line goes to Santurtzi, the C2 line goes to Muskiz and the C3 line goes to Orduna. The main train line destinations are to Madrid
Bilbao Train Station was opened in 1870 but remodelled in the 1940s. It has three levels, eight tracks, parking and facilities for bicycles. Air conditioned cars are available with sat nav so that you have an extremely pleasant and comfortable alternative to taking the train from Bilbao Train Station. Book now for deals.
Latest Update from Bilbao Train Station:
- Collecting a hire car from a railway station may sound a little strange but at least it's easier to find than trying to track down rental companies' offices. If you're arriving in Bilbao by train then the car is right there for you too. See, not such a daft idea!
- Funding has just been agreed to complete the so called 'Basque Y', the extension of the high speed train network from Madrid. Work has already begun and is expected to link Bilbao to the national high speed network by 2017.