Daily Car Hire Rates in Mexico City Airport
*daily rates in Mexico City Airport based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Mexico City Airport Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Mexico airport is named Benito Juarez Airport after the 19th century president.
- The airport was built in 1928.
- It saw over 26.4 million passengers pass through the airport last year.
- It is the busiest airport in all of Latin America.
- It is the home of Mexico’s national carrier Aeromexico.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Mexico City Airport
See the nearest petrol stations to Mexico City Airport below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Mexico City Airport to avoid any Refueling fees.
Mexico City Airport Mini Guide
Mexico City Airport
Benito Juarez Airport more commonly known as Mexico City Airport opened to the public as an international Airport in November of 1952. Located only 5 kilometres from the centre of Mexico City and easily accessible using car hire. from Mexico airport.
The landing approach of the majority of the aircraft using the airport passes directly over the city giving an amazing view when coming into land. Handling more aircraft movements annually than any other airport in Latin America it even has its own internal monorail that links between its two terminals, which are located approximately 3 kilometres apart on opposite sides of the runways. Cheap car hire Mexico City Airport is availble from either terminal so be sure to select the correct terminal when booking car hire at Mexico Airport.
How do I Get There?
The airport is well connected to the public transport system of Mexico City and served by the number 5 Subway line. The stop for Mexico City Airport is called the Terminal Aerea Metro station and is located right outside Terminal 1. Both Terminals 1 and 2 have their own land terminals and there are bus connections directly to and from all the major towns and cities.
A specially licensed taxi service is also available at the airport which works on a pre-paid ticket system and so is reassuring to travellers nervous about overcharging. Simply state your destination at any of the ticket counters in the airport, pay the fare then hop in the taxi. However the simplest way to start your onward journey is by pre-booking car hire Mexico Airport with Rhino.
Latest Update from Mexico City Airport:
- Operating at over capacity, a new airport is planned for the outskirts of Mexico City taking the pressure off the airport. Plans have hit a snag as local farmers have taken hostages and say they will not give up the fight until plans are scrapped!