Daily Car Hire Rates in Kerry Airport
*daily rates in Kerry Airport based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Kerry Airport Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Kerry Airport serves county Kerry in Ireland.
- From Kerry Airport it is a short 15 km drive north west to Tralee.
- Kerry Airport has a number of flights to London and Dublin.
- The airport is located in the south west of Ireland.
- Kerry Airport is a 97 km drive away from Cork.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Kerry Airport
See the nearest petrol stations to Kerry Airport below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Kerry Airport to avoid any Refueling fees.
Kerry Airport Mini Guide
Kerry Airport is sometimes referred to as Farranfore Airport because it is located in Farranfore which is part of Killarney
. This airport serves County Kerry in Ireland. It is a small sized flight terminal which has only dealt with two million passengers since it opened. The airport has in fact been around since the end of the 1970s, though did not have any commercial flights until Aer Lingus launched the first plane in 1989. Many tourists in this part of the world rent a car at Kerry Airport to see the incredible scenery of the Ring of Kerry.
Ryanair and Aer Arann have routes to the airport, Ryanair from Luton and Stansted in the Uk plus a route to Frankfurt and two seasonal holiday routes to Faro and Alicante.
With Rhino car hire at Kerry Airport you can see what is one of the most traditional counties of Ireland. The walking opportunities there are absolutely spectacular and you should go to the Killarney National Park which is incredibly beautiful, especially its lakes. Kerry is close to the Atlantic Ocean so there are also amazing coastal vistas and stormy atmospheric seas to view.
Latest Update from Kerry Airport:
- With the pre-arranged security checks now in place from some Irish Airports including Kerry, Shannon and Dublin, passengers can now check in at Kerry for flights to Dublin and then go straight on to four US destinations, simply by leaving the Dublin bound craft and getting straight on the US bound one! A simple idea which works so well.