select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='14108' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='14108' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Fulham
- Fulham is one of the most expensive places to live in the UK.
- Its name means ‘the place of mud’ and referred to the times when the Thames flooded here.
- The borough is home to three premiership football teams, Chelsea, QPR and Fulham.
- The second FA Cup Final was played at Lillie Bridge Grounds in the borough.
- It was for centuries the home of the Bishop of London.
Fulham Mini Guide
Fulham is an area of south west London which has beautiful houses and parks and is considered a very desirable to live in. You can get there without too much trouble from any of the main London airports including Luton
, Gatwick and Heathrow.
Once you have picked up your Rhino Car Rental from one of these terminals, head towards London then look out for signs showing the way to the A219. This links Fulham with the A205 on the South Circular and also with the A4 road. If you are coming in by train and picking up your Rhino hire car from Fulham then you will use the nearest overland rail station which is at West Brompton.
In terms of underground tube lines there are three possible options. Fulham Broadway station is in the centre of Fulham, whereas Parsons Green and Putney Bridge stations are better for south Fulham. Fulham is served by the District Line and is on the Wimbledon branch for which you may have to change at Earls Court station to get to.
Sights to see include Fulham Palace which incorporates Bishop's Park and the Fulham Palace Gardens, while shoppers can head to the Fulham Broadway shopping centre which is situated around the tube station of the same name. You're not too far away from hammersmith which partners Fulham in the borough or Shepherds Bush, renowned for the entertainment on offer at the Shepherds Bush Empire venue.
Fulham is close to the London areas of Chelsea, Hammersmith, Earls Court and Kensington
. Central London with its large array of attractions and pageantry is not far away. The tube network, bus, or your Fulham hire car provide easy and convenient transport options.
Latest Update from Fulham:
- If you take a fancy to life in Fulham during your stay - be warned that it has some of the most expensive property prices in the world. Some tourists are adding a visit to the capital's most expensive penthouse apartment as part of their stay - it's on the market for £32m.
- On the 9th June and the 13th July you can enjoy family fun at the Cartoon Museum. It's only £5.50 entrance for adults, kids are free and you can see the history of all your favourites as well as take part in workshops where you can design your own cartoon character.