select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='14100' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='14100' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Customer questions about Enfield car hire
Hello, I want to hire a Golf, what would be the similar options for the golf, can you give me some examples as I'm just checking on size?
Hello, thanks for getting in touch, the Golf is a very popular make and model in the category so I would expect that you would be supplied with a Golf, however examples of similar cars would be, Ford Focus, Vauxhall Astra, Fiat 500L, Hyundai i30.
Useful things to know about Enfield
- Enfield is the furthest north of London’s boroughs.
- It became a borough in 1965.
- In Saxon times the town was known as Enefelde, meaning ‘the field of lambs’.
- In Roman times Ermine Street led from here to London.
- In the Saxon era it was strategically important, being on the border of the Danelaw.
- Stansted Airport and Heathrow are the primary arrival airports sering Enfield in north London.
Enfield Mini Guide
Enfield is the site of two major hospitals, the North Middlesex Hospital and the Chase Farm Hospital, while Middlesex University has two campuses in Enfield. There is also the Museum of Domestic Design and Architecture which is interesting if you are into those fields.
Enfield is within easy access of the M25 motorway and makes a good place to live if you are hoping to commute into England’s capital city. Other major roads near to Enfield are the North Circular, the A1010 Hertford road, the A10 and Green Lanes which is the longest road in London.
Enfield is close to some parks and green spaces such as Trent Park Country Park to the west and Theobalds Park to the north. In olden days these parks were used by nobles for deer hunting. Enfield is furthermore full of sport parks so whether you want to play football, rugby or tennis there are many good places to do so.
That said there is not that much in the way of entertainment in this part of the country so hiring a car in Enfield is a good idea as it allows you to head into central London with the greatest of ease. There you can do anything you want including going out for a meal, unlimited shopping, catching a movie or a West End show.
Latest Update from Enfield:
- Enfield is a regular competitor in the annual 'Britain in Bloom' competition. After narrowly missing out in recent years, the borough is determined to win a prize this year. Watch out for the colourful street displays in the summer.
24/02/13 - TeamSport's north London venue in Enfield is hosting gokarting events for children from 8 to 15 years old during the school holidays this summer. You can send the kids along to enjoy talks on the development of the sport, learn how to 'kart' and to take part in many of the races hosted there this summer.