select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='25587' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='25587' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Miami Car Hire - Did You Know?
- In 2008 Forbes Magazine ranked Miami as the cleanest city in America, perhaps at odds with its image as a party town.
- The Port of Miami is known as the Cruise Capital of the World with many huge ships leaving for the Caribbean.
- Downtown Miami has more international banks than anywhere else in the United States and the city is a financial powerhouse.
- In fact Miami has been ranked as one of the richest cities in the United States and companies such as Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and Burger king have headquarters there.
- Although the Tequesta Native American Indians first inhabited Miami, it was later swamped by the Spanish and was the site of the 2nd Seminole War.
Miami Mini Guide
Miami, the “Magic City”. Set in the southern part of Florida
, is very well known in the tourist industry and very popular with travellers. Miami is steeped in American history as well as being the perfect destination for a relaxing vacation. The ancient Spanish Monastery, as seen on the history channel, has seen some upheaval over past years, it was originally built in Segovia, Spain
. Then moved to The United states and remained in the New York
Harbour until it was re- built in Miami. For a true cultural experience and to gain a better understanding of the city’s history, a visit to any of its fine museums is essential.
The city has two main shopping districts, Collins Avenue has stores for all tastes and somewhere you can pick up a bargain to remind you of your stay. Lincoln Road is slightly more upmarket and offers many fine dining restaurants. There is also a Farmers market every Sunday. The Aventura Mall is huge and is home to many nationwide chains. If the fine dining is out of your price range, the city has many Cafes and beach restaurants to suit your budget.
There really is so much to do in Miami, whether you want to take in a show or just relax on one of its fabulous beaches. Getting around can be made much easier, by hiring your own rental car. Doing so ensures you get the most from your vacation as you are not tied to public transport timetables and you can explore the city at your own pace. Miami is served by two major airports. Miami International Airport, located west of the city, predominantly served by American Airlines and direct flights all over the U.S. Fort Lauderdale International Airport
is about thirty miles north of Miami.