Daily Car Hire Rates in Pamplona
5 seat minivan
*daily rates in Pamplona based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='19338' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='19338' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Pamplona Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Pamplona is famous for its San Fermin festival, the running of the bulls.
- Pamplona was named after the famous Roman general, Pompey who founded the city.
- The city is on the Way of St James pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela.
- The Volkswagen Polo is manufactured in the city.
- There’s great access to other cities of the north via the extensive motorway system.
Pamplona Mini Guide
Pamplona is a quintessentially Spanish city and it was popularised by the renowned American novelist Ernest Hemmingway in the novel The Sun Also Rises. It is one of the most aesthetically pleasing cities in northern Spain and also one of the most popular with tourists.
You can pick up a hire car from Pamplona Airport which has a number of connections with places like Bilbao
regionally and the United Kingdom
internationally. As Pamplona is located in the north of Spain not far from the Pyrenees your car can come with all the gear you need to have a good skiing holiday, i.e racks for your skis, winter tyres and snow chains, studs or spikes. Just ask for these optional extras when making your car hire booking.
If you don't go for the winter snow June is the most popular time of year to visit when the daily 'encierro' or bull run takes place. Pamplona also has the second largest bullring in Spain and if you are interested in this blood sport then there are opportunities to see the local fighters practising during the mornings. Whatever time you visit you will be pleased to see that Pamplona is very green and pleasant with lots of pretty parks to relax in, take a stroll or have a picnic.
Having a car also allows you to take wine tours of the region and there are many good vineyards to explore. From Pamplona it is a four hour drive to the main Spanish cities of Madrid
Latest Update from Pamplona:
- It might be a little way off but if you're going to plan an exciting New Year's Eve, consider Pamplona. Centred around the old town, everyone dresses up, carnival fashion and wear masks or large papier mache heads caricaturing politicians, the acting profession, sportspeople and more. Seen as a precursor to the carnival week, it's a lot of fun and will be a great way to usher in 2014.