select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='10976' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='10976' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Hamad Airport
- The airport is the second biggest by area in the world
- The airport is two thirds of the size of the city it serves
- It has a passenger capacity of 93 million per year
- Hamad International Airport has many flights with the national carrier Qatar Airways to the UK and Europe
- If you are flying into Hamad Airport (DOH), you can choose from great car rental agents such as Avis, Dollar, Hertz and Thrifty.
The most popular car rental companies at Hamad Airport:
- Sixt (Tel: +974 4010 8884)
- Hertz (Tel: +974 4415 3072)
- Europcar (Tel: +974 4010 8888)
- Interent (Tel: +974 4010 8888)
- Budget (Tel: +974 4010 8880)
- Avis (Tel: +974 4466 7744)
Most Popular Rentals Cars at Hamad Airport
If you’re renting a car at Hamad Airport, you can choose from a wide range of makes and models from leading rental agents such as Alamo
. Our most popular makes and models include;
Make / Model
Hamad International Airport Mini Guide
What is the Airport Like?
Hamad International Airport replaces the former overcrowded Doha International Airport with the world’s second biggest airport facility. Having an ultimate capability of up to 93 million passengers, it could soon challenge for world’s busiest airport too. The airport was built as a huge environmentally friendly project with natural CO2 and heat regulation, assisted air conditioning, plants growing in and watered by recycled water and a design based around water with wave styled roofs and water motifs everywhere.
The terminal is three miles from the old facility and has a terminal which has sixteen new gates to the existing set up followed by a further forty in phase three. Retaining and upgrading the existing facility included adding a suspended monorail to ease access to the different terminals. The completion of the works finished when the Airport opened in 2015. The area of the airport is now two thirds of the size of Qatar’s capital, Doha.
How can I get There?
There are already dozens of flights planned for Hamad International Airport including many from the UK and Europe. Qatar Airways will operate flights from several European airports including Frankfurt
and London Heathrow
. From Amsterdam
, KLM will operate a route whilst Lufthansa will also operate a Frankfurt service. Getting into Doha will be by road with 3,500 parking spaces available at the airport plus taxis and shuttle buses.
What are the Facilities Like?
The facilities are very extensive with a shopping mall containing more than fifty shops and a food court giving access to over forty eateries ranging from a la carte dining to take away. There’s a big mosque for prayers and several VIP and business lounges for the wealthier traveller. Two hotels; one a five star luxury facility, the other a transit hotel for overnight stays, add to customer comfort and the 108 check in desks, multiple security points and baggage reclaim carousels mean that transit through the airport should be swift.
Which car rental agents are based in the terminal?
- Alamo Rent a Car - in terminal
- Avis - in terminal
- Europcar - in terminal
- Regency Fleets - in terminal
- Sixt Car Hire - in terminal
Latest Update from Hamad Airport:
- Hamad Airport reports that it has handled over 120m passengers in it's first 4 years of operation, exceeding targets.