select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='10370' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='10370' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Palanga
- Palanga is the 3rd biggest city in Lithuania behind Kaunas and Vilnius respectively.
- It’s also the country’s leading beach resort.
- The first people lived here over five thousand years ago.
- It was a key town on the amber route.
- Its beaches are 18km long.
Palanga Mini Guide
Palanga is a popular tourist resort located in Lithuania. It is a coastal town that has 18 kilometres of sandy beaches that line the shore of the Baltic.
The summer months are the busiest for Palanga where the population swells from its normal 17,000. The city, like many in Lithuania, is based around a legend of a priestess that was forced to marry the Grand Duke of Lithuania. The Duke was later murdered and she returned to the shrine in Palanga where she tended it till her death.
Being a popular tourist city there is much infrastructure to cater for the numbers that arrive in high season.
There are plenty of bars, restaurants and other tourist entertainment that tend to only open in the high season. The city has botanical gardens that are located as part of Amber Museum in the city.
Most International visitors to Palanga arrive at the Palanga International Airport that is the third largest of the country. The airport has flights arriving from airBaltic, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Scandinavia Airlines and Utair Aviation.
The terminal for the airport was renovated for passenger use in 1994 and there was a runway extension in 2007 to allow for greater flights in and out to allow for demand. There is also a solid road infrastructure both inside the town and outside with motorways leading in and out the city that make for good travelling and a chance to enjoy the surrounding countryside.
Latest Update from Palanga:
- Throughout the summer, Palanga Beach is hosting a series of events including a sand sculpture competition running each day until the end of August. Check out the local tourist information office for further details.