select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='9790' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='9790' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Karawang Airport
- Work is due to begin on the airport a year ahead of schedule in 2014
- The airport will take some of the capacity from the nearby capital city; Jakarta’s international airport at Soekarno-Hatta
- Expected to handle 60m passengers a year, the airport will form part of an intercontinental ‘superhub’ in Indonesia
- Passenger numbers in the region are growing at over 15% a year meaning that even Karawang’s capacity may be overwhelmed before it reaches its capacity.
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport handles three times more passengers than its capacity and it’s not unexpected that you’ll have long delays there for car hire. You can avoid all that when Karawang International Airport opens nearby with capacity for over 60m passengers when fully operational.
Karawang Airport Mini Guide
Why Should I Choose Karawang Airport?
This is a no brainer for anyone who’s tried to negotiate Jakarta’s current international airport Soekarno-Hatta. Operating at over three times its intended capacity, the airport scene is chaotic and long delays are a way of life. Karawang will offer a more organised alternative with plenty of capacity and still be connected to the capital by quick public transport.
When can I fly There?
The airport is still in the planning stage at the moment but the urgency over its need plus some judicial work on getting the plans approved means that work will start a year ahead of schedule in 2014. It’ll take just over two years to build so look for the first flights in late 2016.
What Will the Airport be Like?
It’s planned to have four runways with simultaneous landings on each. Two super terminals will cater for the passengers, one for short haul and domestic flights, the other for long haul international passengers. Each terminal will be fully equipped with jetways, extensive shopping facilities, food courts and a mosque. Car hire will be available in each terminal and there are plans to accompany the airport with a five star hotel.