Cheapest car hire in Mumbai Airport
7 seat minivan
From € 112.70
*daily rates in Mumbai Airport based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20966' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20966' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Mumbai Airport
- The airport’s proper name is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Over 30m passengers use the airport each year making it one of the busiest in India
- It’s one of the best airports in the world in the large airport category and was ranked third best in 2011
- The airport is one of only a handful which are located within a city’s limits
- Expansion of the airport has been delayed because of people constantly building slum housing in the airport grounds
Mumbai Airport Mini Guide
Who Flies to Mumbai?
It seems that just about everyone does giving the airport its 30m+ passenger list each year. The arrivals are a mix of those going to see family and those who come for the sights and sounds of the city that used to be Bombay. Home of Bollywood plus India’s largest population, you’ll never feel alone in the city.
How do I get to Mumbai International Airport?
Air India, BA and Virgin all fly from Heathrow Airport
direct to Mumbai whilst it’s also possible to connect from several other European airports including Paris Charles de Gaulle
. Once at the airport, car hire is the most relaxing way to get to your destination and the desks are easily located in arrivals.
What is the Airport Like?
In a hot dusty city you’d expect the airport to be similar but it’s beautiful having come third in the world’s best large airport category in 2011. Acres of glass and white metalwork add to the cool and light feel of the airport and despite its busyness, it seems remarkably calm. Facilities in the two terminals are excellent with a wide range of shops matched by an equally large range of eclectic eateries. Information points guide you around the well organised airport and passage through check in and security is prompt and friendly.