select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='9745' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='9745' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Hong Kong Airport
- The airport is built on a reclaimed island; Chep Lap Kok and replaced what was one of the world’s most dangerous airports; Kai Tak.
- The passenger terminal is one of the world’s largest and held that record when it opened 15 years ago
- The airport operates around the clock employing 60,000 people and is one of the city’s largest employers.
- BA, Cathay Pacific and Virgin Atlantic all have flights to Hong Kong from London’s Heathrow Airport
Hong Kong Airport Mini Guide
Who Flies to Hong Kong Airport?
The airport is unusual in that it serves a city that is one of the world’s most important trade centres as well as one of its most popular holiday destinations, especially with the Chinese. You’ll likely share your plane with business people as well as tourists who go for the food, the culture and often for the gambling.
How do I get to Hong Kong International Airport?
There are numerous European routes to Hong Kong so if you don’t mind changing in Paris
then you can benefit from lower cost flights by avoiding the top rate of APD from the UK. If convenience is what you’re after, Virgin, BA and Cathay all fly from Heathrow
What is the Airport Like?
As an international passenger, you are almost certain to use Terminal 1. Despite its size, Hong Kong International Airport is said to have the most efficient passenger transport system in the world, ensuring that nowhere in the airport is more than five minutes away. It is big but with major expansion plans which include the capability of taking the Airbus A380. Shopping opportunities are plentiful with SkyPlaza and Sky Mart offering a huge number of shops and restaurants. All necessary facilities including banks, a post office, medical centre and currency exchanges are on site.
Latest Update from Hong Kong Airport:
– Hong Kong airport has been ranked fifth position after losing out to its rival Singapore airport for the title of world’s best airport. The global recognition is still something that Hong Kong Airport can be proud of.