select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20471' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='20471' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Igoumenitsa Port Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Igoumenitsa is the main ferry port for Northern Greece
- It has routes to Patras, Corfu, Brindisi, Bari, Ancona and Venice
- The city was called Titani in ancient times and was at the start of the Roman Via Egnatia
- Today a 420 mile motorway, the Egnatia Odos follows the ancient route to Thessaloniki and Turkey
- If you're arriving into Igoumenitsa by ferry and renting a car, we can arrange collection from the Ferry Port directly from leading rental agents such as Avis, Auto-Union, Budget and Green Motion.
A Mini Guide to Igoumenitsa
Why Should I Choose to Travel to Igoumenitsa?
Igoumenitsa is more of a point in a journey than the destination and it forms a hub for most travellers on their way to and from Italy, Corfu, Northern Greece and Turkey. Many of the ferries transport cars as well but if you’ve flown to any of the countries served by Igoumenitsa and hired a car there you’ll find it cheaper to hand your hire car back and collect a fresh rental car when you arrive at the port. The Egnatia Odos motorway, opened in recent years that links Igoumenitsa with Thessaloniki and Turkey has encouraged a boom in traffic using the port to get to Greece’s second city and the Turkish border.
Which Ports are Served by Igoumenitsa?
From Greece you can travel to and from Patras and Corfu. From Italy you can travel to and from Brindisi, Bari, Ancona and Venice. Some of these journeys can take up to eighteen hours so the ferries have entertainment, cabins and refreshments available.
What is the Port Like?
It’s modern, clean and efficient port with good facilities. Split into several docks, some handle cargo only whilst the passenger terminal has a restaurant, toilets, a small selection of shops and street vendors selling hot snacks and drinks which you can enjoy in what is a pretty setting with mountains backing the port. The port is equipped to be able to help passengers with mobility issues but they suggest you advise them by phone on +30 26650 99300 or email at email@example.com before you travel so that an assistant can be on hand to help.
Where are the car rental agets in Igoumenitsa?
- Budget - 13, Agion Apostolon Str, Igoumenitsa, 46100
- Green Motion - 13, Agion Apostolon Street, Igoumenitsa, 46 100
- Avis - 13, Agion Apostolon Street, Walk Distance To Port, Igoumenitsa, 46100
- Auto-Union - Meet & Greet Service, Delivery And Collection At The Port, Igoumenitsa