Cheapest car hire in Saint Malo
*daily rates in Saint Malo based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='8511' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='8511' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Saint Malo
- Saint Malo is close to the English Channel so you can take the ferry across and then collect one of our affordable cars.
- There more seafood restaurants in Saint Malo per square mile than anywhere else in France.
- To find out more about the history of ships sailing around Cape Horn travel to the Solidor Tower.
- Saint Malo has one of the largest aquariums in France.
- The Saint Malo Town Hall has its own website.
- Twinned with Saint-Malo in Quebec and Gniezno in Poland.
Saint Malo Mini Guide
Saint Malo is an incredibly beautiful city in the north west of France which draws many tourists every year. They increase the population up from one hundred and thirty five thousand to two thousand people, many of them being British and other Europeans who have holiday homes in Saint Malo.
These tourists mainly visit to see the impressive fortified walls which surround this city in Brittany, and make it look particularly imposing from a distance. Other must see sights are the museum at the Chateau of Saint Malo, the great aquarium of Saint Malo and the cathedral of Saint Vincent. Saint Malo is a sub prefecture of the Ile et Vilaine department. Its position close to the sea means that Saint Malo is famous for its seafood with many excellent restaurants to try there.
In your hire car you can drive to the nearby village of Cancale where the oysters are absolutely excellent. Of course they go well with the fantastic Champagne which is produced nearby. It is worth knowing that at Saint Malo you can hop on a ferry to connecting cities in the United Kingdom