Daily Car Hire Rates in Marbella
*daily rates in Marbella based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Customer questions about Marbella car hire
Can I hire a car to pick up from San Pedro de Alcantara, Spain?
Hi, the closest location we have available is Marbella, approximately 6km east, is that convenient?
Marbella Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Marbella hosts a WTA clay tennis championship.
- Until a German prince’s Rolls Royce broke down there in the 1940s, the town was a sleepy little hamlet. He saw it’s potential and bought up land to develop for tourists.
- Osama Bin Laden was a regular visitor as a guest of Prince Fahd.
- Sean Connery was once an international spokesman for the town.
- Marbella has the highest number of celebrity residents in Spain including Antonio Banderas, Dolph Lundgren and James Hewitt.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Marbella
See the nearest petrol stations to Marbella below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Marbella to avoid any Refueling fees.
Marbella Mini Guide
Lapped by the crystal blue Mediterranean of the Costa del Sol and lazing at the foot of La Concha Mountain is Marbella. The keyword there is beautiful - that's the place and the people! Whether you dream of being rich and want to see how the other half live, or whether you want to spend your own Lotto windfall, this is definitely the place to visit. It's also a popular destination for golfers and those who love all things in/on the water.
Hollywood Stars and Super Cars
Marbella and nearby Puerto Banus are popular destinations for the rich and famous, with many celebrities taking up residence. Today's commercial image can be attributed to a German Prince who was smitten when his luxury car broke down in a then sleepy hamlet. Regular features now include super-charged sports cars, luxury yachts and handbag dogs.
Arrival by air, Land and sea
The nearest airport is Malaga Airport
. After a happy landing onward routes to Marbella, to other areas of the Costa del Sol and further afield are by bus or car (chauffer optional). The suburban train line should extend to Marbella over the next few years. The harbour is a popular stop for cruise liners and numerous yachts and luxury boats are moored at the marina in Puerto Banus. To really make the most of your visit, hiring a car is highly recommended and Rhino has a wide range of models, from economical to high luxury, available to suit your desired level of self-indulgence.
Even the Culture and History is Rich
For those less into materialism and status symbols, there are plenty of historical and cultural adventures in the area. Visit the Arabian wall, the local museum or the old city centre where you will find the oldest church: Iglesia de la Encarnacion. Relax on one of several beaches or take a leisurely stroll amongst the beautiful people at the marina.
What About Shopping and Eating?
Shopaholics beware: with smartness and exceptional taste, comes expense! There are plenty of designer boutiques and outlets to indulge your fancies, particularly at the Andalucian style "old quarter". Prices are high, so you might want to exert a little self-control. There are lots of restaurants, many offering up-market cuisine. The marina is a hot-spot for dining with a fabulous view, all served with a chaser of lively and sophisticated atmosphere as the piano bars and discos of Puerto Banus awaken. A simply beautiful destination!
Latest Update from Marbella:
- Reports from Spain's tourist authority suggest that things are on an upturn for Marbella with increased visitor numbers and with a higher spend per tourist. Bookings for car hire in the region have also increased causing a shortfall in cars available making it more necessary than ever that you pre-book your car to avoid disappointment.
- Sintillate are organising more of the world famous Champagne Spray parties this summer with the key event being the one held at Marbella's Ocean Club on June 30. Beginning at 11am, the event goes on all day and into the night with hundreds of bottles of champagne uncorked. You can stay overnight too at the club.