Daily Car Hire Rates in Brest Airport
*daily rates in Brest Airport based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Brest Airport Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Having a car is a good idea because Brest is actually six and a half miles to the south west of the airport.
- Brest Airport is a very fast growing airport because the Chamber of Commerce heavily promoted charter airlines there.
- Air France has two subsidiaries operating at Brest Airport which are Regional and Brit Air.
- Brest Airport is located on the most westerly point of France.
- Brest has the second most important military port in the country.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Brest Airport
See the nearest petrol stations to Brest Airport below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Brest Airport to avoid any Refueling fees.
Brest Airport Mini Guide
Located in a town called Guipavas (and not to be confused with the airport of the same name in Belarus) Brest Airport is approximately 10 kilometres north east of Brest city centre.
The airport is very well signposted and located off the N12/E50 just 20 minutes outside of the city centre making it easy to find if driving. There is a shuttle bus available from Brest city centre, stopping at the tourist office it also runs from the train station making it a convenient connection for those travelling by rail. Further information and timetables can be found online. Taxi services are also available and there is a taxi rank right in front of the airport. If you're travelling in from the UK there are many flights with low cost carriers and the flight time is minimal. Make sure you pre-book car hire with us just after booking your flight. That way you'll soon be away from the airport and enjoying the Breton countryside.
If you’d like to sample some local Breton cuisine the L'Oiseau Blanc has an excellent selection of traditional Breton fare. Fans of fine dining should be more than satisfied at the Terre et Mer restaurant which offers perfect steaks and fresh seasonal produce. Plane spotters should fill up at the Bagad Café, a contemporary venue that offers amazing views of the runway. If you’re feeling thirsty or would just like a snack, check out the St. Laurent Bar, which also does a perfect crepe.
For all your last minute gifts and traditional Breton products a visit to the Passerelle boutique is definitely worthwhile as is L’Escale which also sells clothing from the Armor Lux line and if you’ve lost your suitcase don’t panic, a visit to Terre d’Armor clothing boutique on the ground floor will make you almost happy for the excuse. Duty free is available but only for passengers travelling outside of the Eurozone.
That Little Extra
For meetings on the move or just to keep in touch with the office, a business centre is available with a full range of office necessities and conference rooms that can host meetings of up to 60 people and if for some bizarre reason you’ve gone to the airport and haven’t decided where to go yet there is also a travel agency onsite.
Brest Airport is fully accessible for mobility reduced passengers but it is advised that travellers inform the airline when they make a booking, if any extra assistance is required.
Latest Update from Brest Airport:
- With the high price of fuel and ferry travel from the UK, Brest Airport is seeing a huge rise in travellers who save themselves money making the short hop across the channel from Southampton, Manchester, Birmingham and London and who then hire a car locally in Brest to see the region.We can help you continue to save money with cheap car hire at Brest Airport.