Daily Car Hire Rates in Bariloche Airport
*daily rates in Bariloche Airport based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Bariloche Airport Car Hire - Did You Know?
- The airport’s full name is Teniente Luis Candelaria Airport.
- It was named after the first Argentinian pilot to fly over the Andes Mountains.
- 800,000 passengers used the airport last year.
- It’s the 4th largest airport in the country.
- The only international flights it receives are to neighbouring Chile.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Bariloche Airport
See the nearest petrol stations to Bariloche Airport below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Bariloche Airport to avoid any Refueling fees.
Bariloche Airport Mini Guide
Bariloche Airport is known in full as San Carlos de Bariloche Airport, or alternatively the Teniente Luis Candelaria International Airport. Bariloche Airport was called the Teniente Luis Candelaria International Airport in honour of the first pilot to fly over the Andes mountains in 1918. It has the international airport code BRC and is located to the west of Argentina in a beautiful area of the Andes Mountains which makes it popular as an upmarket ski resort.
This airport is actually situated in the province of Rio Negro. It has both domestic and international flights. They include routes with LADE, the Lineas Aereas del Estado, which flies to Buenos Aires
, El Bolson, Esquel, Mar del Plata and Rio Mayo among other destinations. Some of the other airlines to use Bariloche airport include PLUNA, VARIG and Austral Lineas.
Bariloche Airport is one of the busiest airports in Argentina. At least 700,000 passengers use it on an annual basis. It is owned by the Government and the Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 S.A company. Remember that we also offer low cost car hire in Bariloche and so if you can't find the vehicle you need at the airport this is an alternative.
Latest Update from Bariloche Airport:
- With increasing passenger numbers, car hire at Bariloche Airport is becoming more difficult for those who simply turn up and hope to get a car. For this reason we strongly recommend that you pre-book a hire car for your stay. You can do this from this page.