Daily Car Hire Rates in Luanda International Airport
From € 122.70
From € 157.18
*daily rates in Luanda International Airport based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='23957' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='23957' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Luanda International Airport Car Hire - Did You Know?
Luanda International Airport is situated in Angola in South Africa
. The airport serves Angola’s capital city and the rest of Angola. Direct flights are available from the airport to a range of regional countries in Africa including Mozambique, Zambia
to name just a few. Luanda Airport is soon to be replaced by Angola International Airport.
The most popular car rental agents at Luanda Airport are:
- Europcar (Tel: +244 222 670 198)
- Avis (Tel: +244 222 321 551)
- Budget (Tel: +244 222 321 551)
- Hertz (Tel: +244 222 335 929)
Luanda Mini Guide
How do I get to Angola?
It is possible to fly to the capital city of Luanda in Angola from London Heathrow
with an indirect flight. Kenya Airways and KLM offer competitive flights with one or more stop, in addition to Air France
and Lufthansa offering connecting flight options from the UK.
Travelling Around Angola
You will find the roads in the main city of Luanda in reasonable condition, however if you want to drive outside of the city and go further afield, you may require a four-wheel drive vehicle. Many of the country’s roads are undergoing improvements; the road between Lubango and Namibe, to name one example was recently renovated with funding from the European Union. The roads are improving all the time and they are well connected throughout the country as well as to the bordering countries.
Eating out in Luanda
Angola was a Portuguese colony for many years and therefore Portuguese cuisine has greatly influenced the Angolan Cuisine. Whilst in Luanda you can expect to eat rice, beans, fish and chicken. There are a number of restuarants in the country’s capital serving seafood and the staple foods of the area at a reasonable price.
What Shouldn’t I Miss in Angola?
- The Parque Nacional da Kissama is situated 43.5 miles south of Luanda. This is the perfect place to visit in your hire car, here you will experience a variety of animals at the wildlife park; it is home to elephants, water buffalo and indigenous antelopes.
- Luanda’s oldest surviving building is known as the Fortaleza de Sao Miguel, which today serves as a museum offering impressive views of the city below.
- The harbour side is a charming place to take a meander at any time of day.