Cheapest car hire in Mahon Airport
5 seat minivan
*daily rates in Mahon Airport based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='19329' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='19329' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Mahon Airport
- The airport is 3 miles south west of the capital.
- It handles mostly international flights.
- EasyJet is the main budget carrier from the UK.
- The airport opened in 1969 in response to the booming tourism industry of the island.
- It replaced San Luis Airport which is now a private and leisure flight airport
Mahon Airport Mini Guide
Just off the cost of Spain, is the Balearic Island of Menorca, which is served by Menorca Airport, also called Mahon Airport. This is primarily a tourist airport, welcoming more than 2.5 million passengers each year. The majority of visitors travel from the UK
, as well as to and from other European locations, Istanbul
. With the crystal blue Mediterranean, picturesque views and the promise of a great holiday, there are lots of good reasons to visit.
Making an Onward Journey
Upon landing, choose from a taxi, a bus or an arranged transfer to reach your final destination. The buses provide a direct line to the main station in Mahon, where you can take onward routes into the city or onto further towns around the island. Taxis provide a good service with a clear pricing structure. To enjoy this beautiful island to the max, car hire is recommended. If you have hired through Rhino, collect your vehicle from the desks in the arrivals area and instant freedom and convenience is yours. Those wishing to venture even further afield, may wish to take a popular domestic flight over to Palma de Mallorca
Designed for Comfort and Convenience
The last major refurbishment was completed in 2008 and enables the airport to boast some great passenger facilities. Alongside the banking facilities, internet points and other typical services are a children's playroom, a large mix of high street brands and one-off shops to purchase gifts, souvenirs and other last-minute items, as well as a variety of cafes and restaurants to quench your thirst and bring your taste buds alive.
What if I Need Reduced Mobility Support?
Passengers with reduced mobility can request in advance a free support service with allocated meeting points and use of specifically adapted equipment, according to the indicated level of mobility.
Latest Update from Mahon Airport:
- Several new routes are being introduced from the UK to Mahon Airport this summer including flights from Belfast, London City Airport and Edinburgh making it even easier to get to the delights of Menorca.
- This summer Jet2 are introducing two new routes to Mahon Airport. On the 6th May flights commence from Manchester whilst on the 25th flights begin from Glasgow International Airport.