select [type] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='19317' order by january;select [January],[Feburary],[March],[April],[May],[June],[July],[August],[September],[October],[November],[December] from [customtable_price_data] where NodeID='19317' order by january;
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Useful things to know about Llanes
- The surviving parts of the city wall date from the early 13th century.
- Llanes is a traditional fishing village and much of its history is linked to the sea.
- The town provided three ships and sailors for the Spanish Armada.
- The caves, for which the area is noted contain archaeologically important cave paintings.
- The area is known for its fiestas which are often held in competition to each other.
Llanes Mini Guide
Hiring a car in Llanes is a great way to see the stunning coastline. Not for nothing is this known as the Green Coast of Spain. You will see amazing cliff drops over into the fervent seas of the Atlantic. Drive to a good route, park up and walk - it is an unforgettable experience.
Another area of nature worth seeing is the nearby Pico de Europa mountain range. Looking to the south you can also see a limestone mountain wall. Beyond it are cave systems and a peak which rises up more than one thousand metres high. Hiking in this part of the world is a rewarding way to pass the time. Archaeologists and geologists will also find much to occupy them. Located in the northern Spain, Asturias
, Llanes is known as the Concejo de Llanes in the Asturian language. It started life as a fishing port and is one of the few Spanish coastal municipalities to remain a fishing port. Despite the influx of tourism the two industries take place side by side in Llanes.
As the main way of industry there you should definitely try some of the freshly caught seafood if you get a chance. Depending on what you intend to do a good time of year to visit Llanes might be in August. A local fiesta is held on the 15th in which much merriment and dancing takes place. Festivities also take place in July and September. To avoid the crowds spring is an attractive time of year to visit.
Latest Update from Llanes:
- From the 22nd to the 24th August Llanes hosts an International Viola Competition attended by musicians from all over the world. For entrants up to 27 years old; there's also violin and cello competitions with a grand finale of all the winners on the last evening.