Daily Car Hire Rates in Bournemouth Airport
*daily rates in Bournemouth Airport based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Customer questions about Bournemouth Airport car hire
I will be renting a car on the 11 August and returning the car on the 18 August, is there a problem with this, are the offices open on Sunday's, also how much will I have to leave as a credit card deposit?
Hi, the rental agents are open on Sunday so this should not be a problem, you can run a quote to check your flights times are not an issue either, or let me know and I can run the quote for you. The excess amount depends on the agent / car type, but I can check that for you when we quote.
Bournemouth Airport Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Bournemouth Airport first started off as a RAF base in 1941.
- In 1958 Palmair began to run the first flights from Bournemouth Airport to Majorca.
- In 2008 Bournemouth Airport was voted as the best airport in the United Kingdom.
- Bournemouth Airport has a CAA Public Use Aerodrome Licence.
- Bournemouth Airport has flights to North America and North Africa.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Bournemouth Airport
See the nearest petrol stations to Bournemouth Airport below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Bournemouth Airport to avoid any Refueling fees.
Bournemouth Airport Mini Guide
Bournemouth airport was originally known as Hurn airport. The number of passengers using it steadily increased over the years to over the million mark but the recession has hit passenger numbers dramatically in the last few years.
From Bournemouth you can fly to destinations all over the world. In Europe these include Cyprus
, France, Italy, Ireland
, Poland, Portugal, Turkey and Tunisia. There are long haul flights to destinations which are popular with English tourists such as New York and Barbados too. Aer Lingus introduced a flight to Dublin from Bournemouth in summer 2012.
Bournemouth airport has shuttle bus services linking it with the town centre of Bournemouth. However you can save yourself a lot of time and hassle by hiring a car with Rhino online so it is ready and waiting for you upon arrival. That way you can get out into the beautiful countryside surrounding Bournemouth with ease and also head to its award winning beaches. Bournemouth also has a massive industrial park where a large number of international companies are based. Other airports in the area are Exeter airport and Southampton airport.
Latest Update from Bournemouth Airport:
- Bournemouth Airport opened its revamped terminal recently making it 70% more 'green' and with improved facilities for passengers. New airlines such as Aer Lingus and Blue Islands have recently added routes to Dublin and to the Channel Islands respectively.
- After years of falling passenger numbers, Bournemouth Airport saw a 12.5% increase in passenger last year despite there not being any new routes added during the year.