Daily Car Hire Rates in Blackpool
*daily rates in Blackpool based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Customer questions about Blackpool car hire
Hi there I'm just wanting to enquire where the rental car pickup places are in Blackpool please? I've been quoted a Ford Focus for 6 days but just wondering where I would collect the vehicle from
Hi, the rental agent address is shown on the quote stage, however I have checked and we currently only have cars available from Blackpool airport, is that convenient for you?
Blackpool Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Blackpool is Britain’s best known holiday resort.
- It’s home to the iconic Blackpool Tower, Britain’s answer to the Eiffel Tower.
- The world famous Tower Ballroom is found under the tower.
- There are miles of sandy beaches here.
- It’s the only British resort to have three piers.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Blackpool
See the nearest petrol stations to Blackpool below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Blackpool to avoid any Refueling fees.
Blackpool Mini Guide
Among the attractions they come to see are Blackpool Tower and Blackpool Pleasure Beach, though there are numerous other arcades, piers and entertainments. It is for this reason that many stag and hen night parties head for Blackpool as the seaside resort town has a good nightlife.
Meanwhile quite a few of its visitors go there to remember times gone past as the place is symbolic of an old England which scarcely still exists. You are unlikely to get bored in Blackpool. First to get your bearings you can climb the old Victorian style tower which has great views, though this gets crammed in the summer. On your way up you will see many attractions such as an aquarium, ballroom, bug zone, and circus. Then at the Pleasure Beach there is a fantastic array of fairground rides with some truly hair-raising roller-coasters.
Don't forget the annual Blackppol Illuminations that dazzle the promenade from the end of August to the beginning of November. An all day pass costs £30 and gives you entry to white knuckle rides like the Pepsi Max Big One – Britain’s tallest roller coaster ride. If you are looking for more sedate entertainment you can head to the winter gardens or go to see a dancing on ice show.
There are some great bars in Blackpool though you should take care to walk in well lit areas at night to reduce any risk of running into trouble. Blackpool has a massive amount of accommodation, much of which is in charming seaside bed and breakfasts. There are estimated to be around a million beds on offer but you still may want to book in advance as Blackpool gets so busy. There are also plenty of self catering options in holiday flats or in the form of caravan parks.
Blackpool is a great place to go for a family holiday. There are many places to stroll and get sea air and this is the only resort in England to have three piers. Take a short drive with your Blackpool
hire car to Lytham St Annes or venture further afield to Manchester
Latest Update from Blackpool:
- Blackpool has just announced the opening of a multi-million pound youth centre called Myspace which will offer events and activities for residents and visiting young people. Look out for more details locally.
- If you like your food spicy, be in St John's Square on the 6th April for the Great Blackpool Chilli Festival where growers and traders from all over the UK will try their best to out-Scoville each other on strength of their peppers.