Daily Car Hire Rates in Ibiza
*daily rates in Ibiza based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Ibiza Car Hire - Did You Know?
- The official name of the island in Catalan is Eivissa.
- The island is home to the world famous bar Café del Mar which has spawned many chill out CDs.
- Ibiza and Formentera together form the ‘Pine Islands’.
- Ibiza claims to be one of the possible sites of Christopher Columbus’ birth.
- The island isn’t all beaches and clubs; there are many World Heritage Sites there too – hire a car and seek them out!
Nearest Petrol Stations to Ibiza
See the nearest petrol stations to Ibiza below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Ibiza to avoid any Refueling fees.
Ibiza Mini Guide
Most of the beaches on Ibiza are secluded coves that can only be reached by boat or track. Some beaches have been developed and are very busy in the summer months of July and August such as Playa d'en Bossa, Cala Llonga, Es Cana, Cala San Vicent and Playa de Sant Miquel — all of which are very busy in July and August.
The longest, Ses Salines and Es Cavallet can be found in the south and are not so busy or commercial. The beach at Es Cavallet is a gay nudist beach and naturism is also practised at one end of Ses Salines. At both, the sea floor slopes gently away and the beaches are backed by scrub and pine-covered dunes. Formentera’s long sandy strip, Playa de V, Migjorn, is absolutely stunning and always has space for sunbathers, while the water at the rocky cove of Calé is an astonishing shade of turquoise that rivals anything seen in the Caribbean.
Experience the mad hedonism of Ibiza island by hiring a car. Our vehicles are incredibly popular on this Balearic island, especially as the cost of taxis there are so exorbitant. With car hire you can see the beautiful wilderness or go to the world famous nightclubs.
For two decades now Ibiza has been at the pinnacle of the dance music and the chill out scene, with music styles diversifying into lots of other genres including drum and base and garage. Top DJs play at the spectacular clubs like Manumission, which has built up a name for its erotic shows, or Space where you can watch the sun come up from one of the world’s largest dance floors.
Take some time to look at the ancient Phoenician ruins in Ibiza Town or just to walk the city walls. There's also Es Puig Des Molins, one of the most important archaeological sites in the Balearics.
As long as you can book your accommodation and car hire in Ibiza ahead of time you are sure to have an unforgettable holiday there. Although Ibiza is expensive it has an amazing combination of relaxing natural vistas with some of the best party venues in the world. You can also enjoy all sorts of water sports or just relax on the fabulous beaches.
Latest Update from Ibiza:
- Just because you aren't under 25 years old doesn't mean that you won't enjoy Ibiza. For too many years it's been seen as the holiday home of the 18-30 set but looking at it from a different perspective it has a lot to offer the historian or archaeologist. Read the travel guides carefully and you can plan a beach and club free holiday.
- Until the 3rd March you can enjoy a variety of events as part of the Festival of Saint Agnes of Corona. These include performances, processions, food and drink as well as competitions and the rather bizarre ceremonial lighting of a sitja or carbon stove which is then used in races!