Daily Car Hire Rates in Estepona
5 seat minivan
*daily rates in Estepona based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Estepona Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Estepona averages 325 days a year of sunshine because of its microclimate sheltered by mountains.
- Estepona only just lost out to Paris for the siting of Euro Disney.
- The town is renowned for its 21 km of beautiful beaches.
- The nearest airport is in another country – Gibraltar, so bear that in mind when hiring your car from us.
Estepona Mini Guide
Located on the Costa Del Sol, Estepona is a popular tourist destination which attracts lots of visitors every year. Car hire in Estepona is a great way to see southern Spain and there are beaches galore with more than twenty miles of coastline. Many of these beaches have the EU Blue Flag status.
Every summer these tourists boost the normal population which is at about 60,000 people. These tourists are well catered for with lots of restaurants and tapas bars as well as a marina. Head to the port for a lively night out which might start with a nice seafood meal and carry on to a karaoke bar. There are more than three hundred days of sunshine every year and we can rent you convertible cars or cars with sun roofs so you can enjoy the sun as much as possible. Close to the sea and also the Sierra Bermeja Mountains, Estepona is ideally located.
The town has a vibrant history and was home to both the Romans and the Moors before Henry VI captured the town from the Arabs. Estepona nearly became the site of the Walt Disney Park before it got given to Paris instead. The nearest airport to Estepona is Gibraltar Airport
. It is forty five kilometres away from Estepona and you can use your hire car to make the journey. Take the AP7 autopista which is a toll road so have some change to hand.
The airport is well served with flights all over the world including the main European cities. Malaga Airport
is also close at eighty kilometres away and also has many international flights.
Latest Update from Estepona:
- Estepona has great fun hosting the water based Festival of the Virgen del Carmen. This year it will take place on the 16th July when in the early morning the boats will be decorated ready for races, then, after lunch the statue of the Virgin Mary is taken out to sea in a long procession of beautifully decorated boats.