Daily Car Hire Rates in Malta
*daily rates in Malta based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
Enjoy an idyllic beach holiday on the Mediterranean island of Malta and soak up the sun and atmosphere of this beautiful island. Rhino has a variety of different styles of Malta car hire for your to choose, depending on your requirements and budget. Some of the many car hire Malta pick up locations we have in Malta and Gozo are Mellieha Bay, Malta Airport
Our rates for hiring a car in Malta include insurance, taxes, collision damage waiver, theft waiver and unlimited mileage. Making a booking is really simple on our easy, safe and secure booking engine. Simply enter your requirements and you can choose which vehicle you prefer as well as some optional added extras if you need them like sat nav, child seats and luggage rack.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Customer questions about Malta car hire
Hi Fiona where would we pick up the rental from in Gozo i.e address
Hi, you can see the rental agent address for all options at the quote stage when making a booking, we also have a mapping service that shows all available rental agents in Gozo.
Malta Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Malta is one of the world's most smallest and densely populated countries as it covers only 300 square kilometres in land area.
- There are nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Malta.
- Malta is a popular tourist destination and receives about 1.2 million tourists a year.
- A typical Maltese snack is called Pastizzi which are pastries filled with ricotta or peas.
- A study in 2010 done by the Charities Aid Foundation found that Maltese people were the most generous in the world, with 83% of them giving to charity.
Malta Mini Guide
Located in the Mediterranean Sea, Malta is an island laying to the south of Sicily. Malta forms part of an archipelago and three of the island are inhabited which are Comino, Gozo and Malta.
Malta has a cliff strewn coastline and the interior is mostly made up of low, rocky plains. A popular tourist destination throughout the year and one of the busiest winter sun destinations. Malta has a whole host of excellent sites and attractions which will fascinate the visitor, some of these include the following:
- Clapham Junction - A strangely named area, with even stranger geological features. Deep ruts are present within the bedrock, which look like they have been made by the wheels of carts. A strange geological feature that many geologists have tried to explain over the years.
- Blue Grotto - On the southern part of Malta the Blue Grotto comprises of seven caves surrounded by fantastic rock formations. It is possible to take a small boat into each cave to explore, these boats are crewed by local Maltese tour guides and can be inexpensive.
- Ghajn Tuffieha - A very beautiful golden sandy beach, considered to be one of the finest beaches in Europe.
- Golden Bay - Located on the northwest coast of Malta, Golden Bay is the most popular tourist beach on the island.
During the summer months even a short journey can become uncomfortably hot. Possibly the best way to explore the island of Malta is in the comfort of an air conditioned hire car. Rental firms operate in all of the major towns and tourist areas. You will also need a map of Malta, as signposts can be fairly scarce. Most good car hire companies in Malta will supply a map as part of the car rental package.