Daily Car Hire Rates in Kingston
*daily rates in Kingston based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Kingston Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Kingston is the largest city in Jamaica and its capital.
- In fact it’s the largest English speaking city south of the United States.
- It was the home of Bob Marley, the father of reggae.
- It was founded in 1692 by refugees from the earthquake that destroyed the city of Port Royal.
- Kingston hosts the largest botanical garden in the Caribbean at Hope Park.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Kingston
See the nearest petrol stations to Kingston below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Kingston to avoid any Refueling fees.
Kingston Mini Guide
Located on the south east coast, Kingston is home to around 700,000 inhabitants and is the capital of Jamaica.
Having a long history steeped with natural disasters such as the earthquakes of 1692 and 1907 the city has had to be rebuilt. The historical buildings had been destroyed and therefore Kingston has fairly recently built houses and office buildings.
The city has a huge influence from reggae music. Bob Marley, Sean Paul and Beenie Man are Kingston's most famous superstars. Using a cheap hire car in Kingston from Rhino you can go and see some of the Islands most prized attractions. The Bob Marley Museum - situated on Hope Road, number 56, where there are screenings of his music, life and memories. He wrote his songs and eventually passed away there at the tender age of 36. The house is a sanctuary for many and it is a must see when visiting Jamaica.
Hope Botanical Gardens - Step away from your hire car and experience 50 acres of beautiful gardens and perfectly manicured lawns. It houses a small zoo, an aviary and is open all day from 8.30am to 6.30pm.
Spanish Town - during the Spanish ruling of Kingston between 1662-1872 you can see the Mediterranean influence there. Crisp white homes with the oldest Anglican church outside of the UK, St James' Cathedral.
Our friendly staff will be able to give you directions and tourist information. We have many collection points around Kingston including Norman Manley Airport (KIN).
Contact us today to arrange your cheap car hire in Kingston.
Latest Update from Kingston:
- On the 14th July in Kingston, the Carnival Queen will be crowned ready for the start of a multicultural, music infused fortnight of fun and games. Try the Jamaican food served on the roadside stalls and join in the dancing processions through the streets.