Daily Car Hire Rates in Vaasa
*daily rates in Vaasa based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Vaasa Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Vaasa is named after the House of Vasa.
- We also offer cheap hire cars at Vaasa Airport.
- Around a quarter of the population of Vaasa speak Swedish.
- Vaasa is the regional capital of Ostrobothnia.
- Vaasa is twinned with 10 other cities.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Vaasa
See the nearest petrol stations to Vaasa below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Vaasa to avoid any Refueling fees.
Vaasa Mini Guide
When visiting the beautiful city of Vaasa, you will find there are many attractions to see.
Located in Sisasatama is the must see Kuntsi Museum for Modern Art. Spanning over 2000 square metres the building was home to Customs.
It has been renovated and now houses such visual art displays from the 1950s forward. There are of course traditional and classic pieces which make up the 900 strong exhibits.
The Kuntsi Museum is open all year round apart from Mondays. Doors open from 11am to 5pm and till 8pm on a Thursday. Entrance fees are 8 euros although under 18 year olds are admitted for free.
Park your hire car up and visit the Spa and Waterpark Tropiclandia. There are saunas, bubble baths and water slides and the best part is the water is always at 32 degrees Celsius. The park is located by the sea on the tremendous island of Vaskiluoto. It is only one mile from Vaasa and is well signposted en route.
Try Wasalandia Amusement Park. There are many theme park rides such as the Giant Slide and Log River. The park is next to Tropiclandia and is open all year round. You only pay once as an entrance fee, and all of the rides are free to experience.
Latest Update from Vaasa:
- From the 5th May travellers wishing to visit the UNESCO site at Bjorkoby have been able to take a guided bus and walking tour to get them from Vaasa to the site. The cost is quite steep at twenty euros for adults but the commentary is excellent and the half day trip is considered to be good value for money.