Daily Car Hire Rates in Tampere
*daily rates in Tampere based on a 1 day rental (24hr period) and for guidance purposes only.
*average daily rates based on 7 day rental, search for todays best prices.
Tampere Car Hire - Did You Know?
- Tampere is the third most populated municipality in Finland.
- You can also pick up rental vehicles from the nearby Tampere Airport.
- Tampere is one of the main industrial cities in Finland.
- From Tampere it is a two hour drive to Helsinki.
- Tampere has a turnover of 25 billion Euros per year.
Nearest Petrol Stations to Tampere
See the nearest petrol stations to Tampere below, we recommend you plan head before you return the car to Tampere to avoid any Refueling fees.
Tampere Mini Guide
During your visit to Finland you have the opportunity to make it an exciting and comfortable one in a hire car from Rhino. There are so many nearby towns to explore such as Nokia, the home of the telecommunications company. Lets see what Tampere has to offer:
Helvetinjarven Kansallispuisto or Helvetinjartvi National Park is around a 45 minute drive from Tampere. It covers 30 square kilometres and has many native wildlife living there.
There are camp sites for picnics, walking trails and look for the Helvetinkolu, a prominent cliff with a large crack in it.
There is Haukanhieta Beach for bathing and maybe a swim. There is no charge for the National Park and it's open all year round.
Take a 25 minute drive and visit Salmetaka for Sappee Ski Centre.
Admission is free and it is open all year round. Skiing equipment can be hired directly from Sappee and then you are free to ascend the piste. A small restaurant inside the Ski Centre offers food and warmth from the chilly outdoors.
Only nine miles away from Tampere is Pirkkala. The Ollian Farm or Ollian Maalaiskauppa, offers horse riding lessons and many other animal attractions. You can pick up souvenirs from the farm shop which sells traditional Finnish handicrafts and local produce.
There are many places of interest around the city of Tampere which are brimming with exciting tourist experiences. Using a rental car to zip between the sights makes it very simple indeed.
Latest Update from Tampere:
- Winters can be particularly dark and dismal in this part of the world but on the 28th October, Tampere will light up its annual winter illuminations. Generally acknowledged to be the best in Finland, the illuminations have brightened the endless winter nights since 1965 and will do so this year until the 13th January.